Winter is the perfect time to snuggle up with a book–stay warm this year with CDL’s Winter Reading Program. From Jan. 6 -Feb. 28, all ages are welcome to cozy up with some great books while winning fun prizes.
How it works:
- Read any book of your choice. Need a recommendation? Ask a librarian!
- Share what you’ve read by adding a book review card to the 2nd floor lobby display. Don’t forget to check out what everyone else has been reading while you’re at it!
- Pick up your raffle slip from the librarian at the 2nd floor Information Desk (one raffle card for every book you read and review).
- Each week 2 winners will be drawn. Prizes include gift cards to Zou Zou’s Cafe, delicious hot chocolate, and a fun goodie bag.
- Raffle slips earned each week are cumulative, so the more you read, the more chances you have to win!